Stan Lee Answers The Question "Who Would Win?" In His Latest Rant

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 26 November 2013 | 12:43










"So one Question I'm always asked. Who would win in a fight? Who would win in a fight if Galactus fought The Hulk, or if Thor fought Iron Man? And there's one answer to all of that. It's so simple, anyone should know this. The person who'd win in a fight is the person that the scriptwriter wants to win!

If I'm writing a story, about The Thing, from the Fantastic Four, and he gets into a big fight with Spider-Man, and millions of people out there say Who Would Win? Well, it depends on who I want to win if I'm writing the script. If I want Spider-Man to win, he'll win. If I want the Thing to win, he'll win. These are fictitious characters, the writer can do whatever he wants with them! So stop asking those questions, 'cause I've had it with that."





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/starksnewsandreviews/news/?a=90575

0 comments:

Post a Comment