Comic Book Characters I Would Like To See On Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Written By Unknown on Friday 22 November 2013 | 17:58

So Marvel has now released their first official TV series and so far it has been met with disappointment among the fan community. Now a lot of that is due to things like bad writing and story telling but my biggest complaint is that it just doesn't feel like a comic book universe brought to the small screen like Arrow does. Now we have seen comic book characters make their first appearance on this show such as Franklin Hall AKA Graviton and Victoria Hand but most of the other characters have been created for this show and I feel its such a wasted opportunity not to include more of Marvels C-D list characters. So here are five characters I would like to see make their first live action appearance on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.



Spider-Woman









Now I know the whole point of this show is suppose to be non Superheroes living in a Superhero world however I do feel this show could really use a supporting character like Jessica Drew/Spider-woman. In the comics Jessica originally worked for Hydra and sent to kill Nick Fury however later finding out that Hydra were the enemies instead. This would make for a very interesting multiple episode story arc and in later episodes could be the person the agents call when the threat is too much to handle.



Jimmy Woo









This is a character I see as having the most chance of eventually showing up in the show due to the fact that his just a normal S.H.I.E.L.D Agent. He could also be the gate way to bringing in the Agents of Atlas in the MCU, plus who wouldn't want to see this fan favourite in all his turtleneck glory?



Rick Jones







Out of all the characters on this list this is the one I am most surprised hasn't showed up in the MCU in general, This is the legend that had a part in the Avengers coming together in the first place. I wouldn't say have him be an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D but just have him be a character that will help out the agents from time to time.



Taskmaster









Lets face it this show needs more bad ass cool characters and I feel with Taskmaster we will get just that. Taskmaster is a mercenary who has a photographic memory allowing him to learn any skill in seconds, I would like to see this guy be more of anti-hero on this show just working for wherever the price is right, that includes S.H.I.E.L.D.



ZZZAX









This character would be perfect for a villain of the week. In the comics Zzzax was a humanoid creature formed from electricity and takes a mind of his own, this would be very interesting to see due to this show being very Science based. However I do think this character might be a little over the shows budget due to him having to be 100% CGI, buy hey you never know.



Special thanks to PsychoManiacJacky,Pasto and TheAbaryMan369 for helping me out in my first article.






Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=90428

0 comments:

Post a Comment