James Gunn And Chris Pratt On "3AM Nightmares" Whlle Making GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 17 December 2014 | 11:48







Guardians of the Galaxy director James Gunn says he was pretty confident while shooting Guardians of the Galaxy, however, occasionally, he'd have a few sleepless nights. "I actually felt that [Guardians of the Galaxy] was something that people needed, they just didn't know it yet. They needed the humor, they needed the fun. So, I felt confident, but there were those nights at 3AM where I would wake up and be like, 'Oh my God, what am I doing. If this goes wrong, my life is screwed. I'll be a pariah'".



Pratt chimed in, "Every rule said, 'You don't make a movie with a talking tree,' 'You don't spend this much money on a raccoon with a gun.' For me, I was like, 'Oh, so this movie is going to bomb. Done. This is the end of my career."



Sometimes in life, it pays to roll the dice. Guardians of the Galaxy could be argued as the first time Marvel Studios has taken a gamble, after all, Kevin Feige and co. had nothing to lose with Iron Man (2008). With Guardians of the Galaxy 2 now in development (and did Pratt hint that it's going to start shooting in March? Listen closely) and beloved by fans all over the world, it's safe to say there's no longer anything risky about a "talking tree" or "raccoon with a gun".





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/GraphicCity/news/?a=112546

0 comments:

Post a Comment