James Gunn On The Return Of 'Nebula' In GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2

Written By Unknown on Monday 24 November 2014 | 05:22





Guardians Of The Galaxy was full of memorable characters, but one particular villain really cried out for a bit more screen time: Karen Gillan's Nebula. While speaking to Yahoo! to promote the movie's upcoming Blu-ray/DVD release, James Gunn suggests that she might have a much bigger part to play in the planned sequel. The director compares her to iconic Star Wars bounty hunter Boba Fett, and even hints that when we do see her again, she might not necessarily have an antagonistic role.









"I love Nebula. I fell in love with the design of Nebula. I cast the role around that design. I fell in love with Karen [Gillan] as a person, and I love the character of Nebula. To me, she’s the Boba Fett of the movie. She’s the one that you really dig because she’s the cool one that we need to get more of. I hope to god that we get a chance to see a lot more of Nebula."





Guardians of the Galaxy 2 is set to hit theatres on July 28, 2017, and the first movie is out on Blu-ray and DVD today.





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=111509

0 comments:

Post a Comment