Check Out Some Pics Of James Remar As 'Corporal Hicks' In ALIENS

Written By Unknown on Saturday 15 November 2014 | 19:10

I'm a huge Aliens fan but I must admit this was news to me. Before Michael Biehn took over as the character, James Cameron had cast James Remar in the film as Corporal Dwayne Hicks but he wound up being fired. Remar had always maintained that he had to leave the production because of “urgent matters at home”, but a few years ago the truth came out. “I had a terrible drug problem, but I got through it. I had a great career and personal life, and messed it up with a terrible drug habit," he admitted in an interview with Sidebar. "I was initially cast as Corporal Hicks, and I was fired after a couple weeks of filming because I got busted for possession of drugs, and Michael Biehn replaced me.” Though no footage of Remar as Hicks exists (that we know of anyway), The Playlist have unearthed these pics.







Though it's hard to imagine anyone other than Biehn in that role, Remar would have made for a very interesting, possibly slightly edgier, Hicks. Thoughts?





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=111135

0 comments:

Post a Comment