Chadwick Boseman Talks Prepping For 'Black Panther' Role In CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR

Written By Unknown on Sunday 16 November 2014 | 13:01





Before Chadwick Boseman presented the Hollywood Blockbuster Award to Guardians of the Galaxy star Chris Pratt and director James Gunn at the Hollywood Film Awards yesterday, the Get On Up actor was pressed on the red carpet about his upcoming role as Marvel's Black Panther. "I'll be in Captain America: Civil War," he told reporters. "We're preparing for that right now as well; [I'm] just sort of beginning the workout for that. We also have A Message From the King which will happen before [Civil War]." Meanwhile, IMDB asked Boseman what did he do right after finding out the casting was official. "I told some of my close friends," Chadwick replied. "I had to keep quiet about it, so there wasn't a lot I could do to be honest. It was mainly after it was announced I could celebrate it with people. Just to spend some time with people that I care about afterwards. I'm actually preparing for another role at this moment. A Message From the King is the movie I'm doing next. I'm doing prep for that. To some degree, there are some things I have to do at the same time. Black Panther will have its time when it gets complete focus." In A Message From the King, Chadwick Boseman will be playing a South African man, so perhaps he'll be using that role to prep his accent for T'Challa. What do you think? Anyhow, Captain America: Civil War is set for release on May 6, 2016, and Black Panther will hit November 3, 2017.





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=111158

0 comments:

Post a Comment