Jim Carrey Says BATMAN FOREVER Co-Star Tommy Lee Jones Hated Him

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 28 October 2014 | 17:09


Skip to the 55 minute mark to listen

Howard Stern asked:


"When you wre doing 'Batman Forever,' the legend goes that you were on the set fighting with Tommy Lee Jones the whole time. The two of you did not get along at all, you annoyed him, he annoyed you..."



Jim Carrey explained:


"I was really looking forward to working with Tommy, but he was a little crusty. I think he was just a little freaked out because 'Dumb and Dumber' came out on the same weekend as [his movie] 'Cobb,' and 'Cobb' was his big swing for the fences and that didn't work out and that freaked him out a bit."



Jim Carrey recounts first time meeting Tommy Lee Jones:


"I walked into a restaurant the night before our big scene in The Riddler's lair and [Tommy was there]. I went up to say hi and the blood drained from his face, in such a way that I realized that I had become the face of his pain. He got up, kind of shaking, hugged me and said 'I hate you. I really don't like you.' And I was like 'Wow, ok. Well, what's going on man?' And he said, 'I cannot sanction your buffoonery.' He did not want to work with me."



Riddle me this, riddle me that, you'll adventure on the wings of bat! Brace for excitement as Val Kilmer (Batman), Tommy Lee Jones (Two-Face), Jim Carrey (the Riddler), Nicole Kidman (Dr. Chase Meridian) and Chris O'Donnell (Robin) star in the third spectacular film in Warner Bros.' Batman series. Joel Schumacher (The Client) directs and Tim Burton co-produces this thrill-ride of a movie that thunders along on Batmobile, Batwing, Batboat, Batsub and bold heroics. Hang on!



Actors: Val Kilmer, Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carrey, Nicole Kidman, Chris O'Donnell

Director: Joel Schumacher

Writers: Akiva Goldsman, Bob Kane, Janet Scott Batchler, Lee Batchler






Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=110135

0 comments:

Post a Comment