Terry Crews Reiterates Desire To Play LUKE CAGE In Upcoming Marvel And Netflix Series

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 12 August 2014 | 05:58








While it appears as if Luke Cage is no longer heading to the big screen, the fan-favourite character will soon be joining Daredevil on Netflix in his own 12-episode series on the online streaming service. Talking to IGN Movies , The Expendables 3 star reiterated his desire to still play the former Power Man if the opportunity arises. "I would love to do Luke Cage. I heard they finally green-lit that whole thing and I would love to do something like that." As for whether or not he had any other superhero roles in kind, he added: "I have so many. I have to go back to Luke Cage just because he was our Superman. There were no African-American superheroes out there. He was the first. He was the man. He was the one. The only example we could look at. I remember then seeing Falcon and a couple of others. Even in the D.C. Universe there was Cyborg. But Luke Cage was the original one where you said ‘This is me. This is my guy. This is the character.’ So he’s the equivalent to Superman for me. But I have plenty. Second to Luke Cage would probably be The Hulk. The Hulk was amazing."





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=105852

0 comments:

Post a Comment