THE WINTER SOLDIER Directors Confirm They Will Return To Helm CAPTAIN AMERICA 3

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, 11 March 2014 | 14:58





It's no secret that Marvel Studios is proud of Captain America: The Winter Soldier, especially considering the company entered negotiations with directors Anthony and Joe Russo to direct a third installment earlier this year. During a press junket for the upcoming sequel today, the siblings confirmed to Collider that it's a done deal and comments on the threequel's current stage. “Well now that Kevin [Feige] said it that means we can talk about it, I guess,” said Joe Russo. “That’s great. We’re just in the formative stages of it right now. We just started breaking story with [screenwriters Christopher] Markus and [Stephen] McFeely and we’re just getting an idea of what we wanna do with it. It’s crazy working on it before the movie even comes out because you want to see what people respond to in the movie. You want to get some inspiration from what people like about the film so you go, ‘Okay, this is what we gotta lean into in the next movie’ or ‘this is what we should move away from, this didn’t work so well.’ So we’re just in that phase of breaking story but waiting to see how people respond to the movie.”





Chris Evans must be ecstatic! The Captain America star recently told Glamour UK magazine that he would "never trade in the decision" to have done these Marvel movies, but he doesn't know if his "heart’s as in it as it once was." He then reiterated that he'll take a little break from acting once his Marvel contract lets up. He's contractually obliged to do Captain America 3, and two more Avengers movies, including Age of Ultron. What do you think?





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=95903

0 comments:

Post a Comment