(Low-Res) Russian Version Of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Trailer Finds Its Way Online

Written By Unknown on Monday 2 December 2013 | 08:57







Peter: Once every morning I feel that the more I try to help people, the more enemies I gain. And sooner or later I will run into those who will be stronger than me.

Sorry I'm late...terrible traffic jam.

Gwen: So you also consider vertical racing as terrible traffic jam!?

Peter: Yes, yes, you’re so quick-witted!

Harry: Peter Parker!

Peter: Harry Osborn!

Harry: Look at this. Oscorp has been watching you.

Peter: Why?

Harry: Good question.

Peter: You're hiding something from me Aunt May!

Aunt: I’ve told you that for all the secrets one will have to pay. And for the truth too.

Richard: My name is Richard Parker. I’ve realized how Oscorp intends to use my research. I have to stop them or the consequences will be irreversible.

Harry: What is this?

Father: The future.

Harry: We really can change the world. What will happen to Peter?

Norman: A happy ending isn’t awaiting all.

Gwen: It is stronger than you Peter.

Peter: I’ve made ​​a choice. This is my path.

Electro: Soon everyone in this town will know what it is like to live in my world, in a world where you are powerless, where there is no hope…in a world without Spider-Man.

THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: HIGH VOLTAGE.





Many thanks to Twitter's "@movie_maniac_" for the above translation!





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/spider-man_movies/news/?a=90803

0 comments:

Post a Comment