Harry Lennix Has "Some Confidence" That He'll Appear In BATMAN VS SUPERMAN

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 3 December 2013 | 08:28







Harry Lennix not only played the role of General Swanwick in Zack Snyder's Man Of Steel, but when the director needed someone with enough gravitas to read a passage from Frank Miller's The Dark Knight Returns at Comic Con to herald the announcement of the sequel, he turned to Lennix once again. “Zack introduced me and the people understood what was coming,” the actor explains to Collider. “It was all in real time, and the audience was playing catch-up to the mysterious weight of this reading. Just to be a part of that and to really be going on auto-pilot was just surreal. It was like an out-of-body experience. I couldn’t see anybody out there, just because of the nature of the configuration, but I could feel them. It’s like having sonar. You could feel this wave of energy coming up, the lights black out, and then I went off stage. It was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. When’s the next time I’m ever going to be able to say that Batman and Superman are going to be in the same movie. That’s crazy!” When asked if doing the reading for Snyder guaranteed him a role reprisal in "Batman VS Superman", Lennix replied that he'd have done it "even if he was told they never wanted to see him again". But, he adds: “I have some confidence that I’m gonna be in the next installment.” I think Lennix did a great job in the first movie, so I'd welcome this - even just a brief appearance. How about you guys?





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=90866

0 comments:

Post a Comment