Beyonce, Natalie Portman, Chris Hemsworth And Brad Pitt Pick Superpowers

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 3 December 2013 | 18:13


Brad Pitt Beyonce Natalie Portman pick super powers





To promote the release of Man of Steel on blu-ray and dvd, a few celebrities were asked what superpower they would like to possess if they had their choice. Beyonce picked invisibility. ""I would like to be able to disappear so that I can watch people without being seen."



Thor: The Dark World's Natalie Portman picked invisibility as well. "Probably invisibility. I don't know why but I guess we get used to being looked at a lot so it would be nice to escape that once in a while."



Thor himself, Chris Hemsowrth, was also asked and he admitted he's envious of the Time Lords on Doctor Who. "That's an easy one - time travel. Why not? I'd go back a hundred years and check things out, or two hundred, or more. Why not? What an expedition!"



Brad Pitt was also asked what superpower he'd like to have but the 12 Years A Slave actor said he didn't need one. "Superpowers? Oh no, I don't need any, thank you. I'm a father-of-six ... a dad. Believe me, when you are a dad, that comes with superpowers."




RELATED CONTENT:

Henry Cavill Excited About Cyborg Easter Egg In MAN OF STEEL



Man of Steel arrived on blu-ray and dvd on November 12th.






Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/movienewsandreviews/news/?a=90907

0 comments:

Post a Comment