Elizabeth Olsen Discusses Her Role In GODZILLA

Written By Unknown on Friday 29 November 2013 | 15:13

AICN caught up with Elizabeth Olsen and asked her about her spate of upcoming movie roles -- some of which, as we well know here on CBM, are pretty big to say the least. The Scarlet Witch stuff has been covered before, but Olsen also discusses her part in the upcoming Godzilla remake. We already knew that she'd be playing the wife of Aaron Taylor Johnson's main protagonist, but here she reveals a little bit more about both his character and her own. When asked what we can expect from the movie and if it'll be simply a case of "actors running away and pointing at something in the sky for two hours", she responds:








"I do that once. It’s Aaron Taylor-Johnson’s film, but the ensemble, we all are somehow connected to Aaron’s character. He’s the root, and I play his wife and I'm the person who holds down the San Francisco prospective of it all. I’m a nurse and I work trying take care of this chaos. GODZILLA is just so deserving of a good American remake, and I really hope we did it and I really feel like we did."





As I said, the Avengers: Age Of Ultron stuff has all been covered, but there's much more from Olsen on the likes of Oldboy etc so be sure to click the link below to check it out.





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=90716

0 comments:

Post a Comment