NOVA'S FUNHOUSE: The Conference

Written By Unknown on Saturday 14 December 2013 | 06:28







Pinky and Brain are in the cage as usual. Brain paces back and forth. Pinky sits on the wheel watching the tv. A news broadcast is on, showing Dr. Doom has taken control of the U.N. building in New York.



Brain: Pinky, turn off that infernal television. It's interrupting my thinking.



Pinky: Okey dokey, Brain! (he turns off the tv). So, what're we gonna do tonight, Brain?



Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky... try to take over the world!



Pinky: Oh, well I hate to tell you Brain, but that fella with the metal head beat you to it.



Brain: What?! Turn that television back on!



Pinky turns the tv back on. The image shows Dr. Doom addressing the world leaders at the U.N. building in New York. He is of course standing at a podium.



Dr. Doom: I can assure the entire world that my rule will be the most stable period in the entirety of human history. I will provide this planet with the security it truly deserves.



Brain: Who does he think he is?! Taking my rightful place as ruler of this pathetic world. Damn him! Pinky, load me into the cannon and point me towards the U.N. building.



Pinky: Whatever you say, you're the brain.



Brain straps on a yellow helmet with blue stars and hunkers down into the cannon.



Brain: At your discretion, Pinky.



He pulls a pair of goggles over his eyes. Pinky moves the cannon and lights the fuse. It slowly burns down and before long, Brain is fired out of the window into the open world. He hurtles through the air at an alarming speed. Eventually he crashes through the window of the U.N. conference hall. He deploys a small parachute and floats down onto the podium in front of Doom.



Dr. Doom: What in the name of--



Brain: Silence, you thief! I want my job back!



Dr. Doom: What? I believe you have me mistaken for someone else.



Brain: Shut up you overly exaggerated political freak! I've spent years and countless inventions on my plans for world domination with nothing but an absoloute imbecile for an assistant! If you ask me, I think I'm the one who's earned this the most. If you think you can just stand and give some ridiculous speech and take my life's work away from me, you've got another thing coming.



Doom stands dumbfounded, staring at Brain. The entire room bursts into fits of laughter.



Brain: Oh, okay then. (He pulls a device from behind his back and zaps Doom, who disintegrates immediately.



Brain: I have just sent him to a parallel dimension. He will undergo changes in order to fit into that universe, and now I suppose we can assume that I will be staking his place as supreme ruler of the earth. BOW DOWN BEFORE THE INTELLECTUAL MIGHT OF THE BRAIN!



Meanwhile...



A mouse wearing Dr. Doom's outfit sits in a cage. A Doombot mouse stumbles towards him and stands in front of him.



Doombot: So. What. Are. We. Going. To. Do. Tonight. Dr. Doom.



Dr. Doom: The same thing we do every night Doombot... try to take over the world!




------------------------------------------------------------------





I hope you strapped in properly, 'cause I was afraid I might lose you on this one. I'm gonna thank FlixMentallo for the story idea and a friend of mine for the ending. Cheers for reading and be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section below.





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/NovaThoughts/news/?a=91535

0 comments:

Post a Comment