FEATURE: Ror's Christmas Wishlist 2013

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 17 December 2013 | 08:13

Hoodies have been a staple of my wishlists for the last couple of years so I felt I should continue that tradition with this awesome -- if probably a bit OTT for everyday wear -- Wolverine costume hoodie. Available at Think Geek.








For many years I have avoided wearing a wristwatch - I lose them, break them, get them caught in branches (I still climb trees occasionally..ok?), but this nifty Doctor Who Diecast Master's Pocket Watch I think I could handle. Also available at Think Geek.








Last year I asked that Man Of Steel be as good as it looked to be in the trailer, and I (pretty much) got my wish ..this year I'm asking the same of Bryan Singer's X-Men: Days Of Future Past.








And of this Joseph Gordon-Levitt/David Goyer Sandman project while I'm at it! Speaking of Morpheus, I'd also like these bookends featuring very nice likenesses of he and his lovely sister, Death. They're currently out of stock at Amazon, but whatever..GIMME IT!








This brilliant Irish crime/drama series really caught me off guard by managing to be...well, brilliant! We don't have a great track record of producing top quality television. Anyway, everyone back home already knows about Love/Hate but I though I'd bring it to your attention too. Trust me, it's well worth a watch. The season 1 - 4 box set is available from Shop RTE.











I love Game Of Thrones, and I love beer, so this next one is a bit of a no-brainer. Unfortunately I haven't been able to track any down here in Ireland or even managed to find out where I could import them from..so Santa, if you're listening, help a Paddy out?








I asked for this last year and didn't get it..so guess what? I still want it. When I mentioned to my ex as a possibility for the new living room rug she looked at me like I just kicked her dog. Still, understandable I guess. Really doesn't get much geekier. I give you the Star Wars Wampa rug, available at ThinkGeek. Girl posing as Slave Leia is unfortunately not included.








Some nice stocking fillers! Available at Etsy.








And more Game Of Thrones stuff. Turn your throne into the IRON throne with this toilet decal, also available at Etsy.








And that's it! Not too greedy right? Hope some of this stuff caught your eye. Merry Christmas!





Source: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=91683

0 comments:

Post a Comment